The Websites are operated by David Crichton Dining Concept and its affiliate companies are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with such legislation as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- Full name, date of birth and gender
- Email address
- Billing and delivery postal address
- User name and password when you open a customer account
- Preferred language
- Preferred retail boutique
- Browsing and shopping activities
These personal data may be collected when:
- You make purchases from The Careless Collection Website or over the phone
- You open a customer account on our Websites
- You sign up to receive The Careless Collection newsletters
- You access and browse our Websites
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out marketing activities such as send you newsletters regarding THe Careless Collection activities
- To provide you with access to your customer account and basket
- To fulfill any order(s) that you make over the Websites
The Websites and the data that we collect from you are stored on a host server located in Germany.
The information we collect is just for The Careless Collection and we do not release your information to third parties (other than where necessary to perform a service, such as courier companies carrying out your delivery). We will not email you unless you have given us your consent, and you always have the option not to be included and to remove yourself from our mailing lists.
In addition to personal information we may store transaction history for purchases either through our website or in store.
We do not retain information relating to credit or debit cards. We use third party Stripe
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions that are processed by our trusted third party provider or us will be encrypted using SSL technology. We do not store financial details (credit or debit card numbers) on our system. There are only used by our payment service provider for completion of your payment.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Websites or over mobile networks; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. Keeping your information safe is our utmost priority.
We recommend you the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private.
- When you create a password, do not use dictionary words, your name, email address or other personal data that can be easily obtained. Change frequently your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- access to your personal information
- update and correct your personal information at any time
- request that any erroneous information about you be corrected
- request removing your personal information from our database
- ask us not to proceed your personal data for marketing purposes
- unsubscribe from email marketing communications such as newsletters.
Your rights may be exercised by contacting us at the following address: email@example.com